Followers

Wednesday 21 March 2018

THE MERRY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #12 - ANYTHING GOES + option UGLY SWEATERS

I love making Xmas cards.
We now have two Design Teams with inspiration for you!
Holly & Ivy Team and Tinsel Team...I am part of Tinsel team!
We will post our projects on alternate weeks
Here is my DT project for this week.
Our theme will be....
ANYTHING GOES CHRISTMAS with option UGLY SWEATERS
This is my inspiration for you this time...
 
 I used a decoupage snowman image for this project.
I made a 5.5 square base card.
I layered the front with a 'snowy' background paper then decoupaged the image.
I put some red twine through the hole in the top of the 'ornament', used a sentiment from the decoupage image sheet and used red twine to make a bow to go on the sentiment tag.
I hope you like what I did.
Thanks for stopping by today and see you next week!!

Hugs,
Mary x
DT for The Merry Christmas Challenge

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Mary, love the snowman.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, fab Snowman x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing post, I enjoyed reading it.
    Your blog looks lovely, dear!
    Happy New Year, lots of love to you!

    Following you, would you like to follow me back?
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mind Blowing info, Loved your way of explaining. Sewing Machine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.