Followers

Monday 1 February 2016

OUR CRAFTY CORNER #6

Good morning!

A new challenge starts today over at OUR CRAFTY CORNER.
And our lovely sponsor is...

Here is my inspiration card


I used the image NURSE DARCEE
which can be purchased from My Stitch Back In Twine.

So I made this using an A4 sheet of card which I cut in half long ways making a C6 top opening card.
I cut a piece of patterned paper same size as front of card and used DS sticky tape to place it.
I cut another piece, slightly smaller in a nice stripey nurse type paper.

I coloured the image using Copics and Spectrum Noir markers.
(One day I will remember to make note of colours)
I cut out a square around her and just left the background as is.
I used DS foam pads to place the image in the centre front.
In the bottom left corner I placed a small 'Get Well' sentiment.

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.

Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.

Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x

9 comments:

  1. Oh Mary she is beautiful great csa card hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra :) She really didnt need a lot doing to her lol x

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card, Mary! I love the white layers to match her uniform, and your pretty shading and coloring! It's a fantastic get well card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun, Gorgeous card as always, love the image. Thank you for a great challenge this month.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.