Followers

Friday 12 August 2016

THE CRAFTY ADDICTS FACEBOOK GROUP CHALLENGE #10 - ANYTHING GOES/BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL

Hello there!

Here is my inspiration post for the August challenge at
THE CRAFTY ADDICTS FACEBOOK GROUP
The theme this month is
ANYTHING GOES/BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL

The sponsor for this challenge is
SPELLBINDING
with a prize of
 3 DIGI'S
and
STARSTAMPZ
with a prize of 3 DIGIS
 
Here is my inspiration card...
 

I used some really pretty turquoise papers FORGET-ME-NOT from my stash.
I matted and layered 2 the front of a 6x6 base card with co-ordinating papers from the pad.
I wrapped a pice of blue ribbon around the card and adhered it to the back before sticking the mats in place. I tied the ribbon in a knot to the right side and placed a blue sparkly gem in the centre.
Then I made mats from the same papers but made them a good bit smaller.
I decorated with a topper, tag, resin bird, sentiment and 2 butterflies fussy cut from the papers.

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x

1 comment:

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.