Followers

Saturday 8 April 2017

MIX IT UP CHALLENGES - JUST FOR FUN

There will be new challenges coming to blog world very soon!
You will not want to miss this one!
The first challenge will go live at 6am EST (11am UK time) on MAY 01st
The name...??
And I will be a member of Team 2 posting on 15th of every month.
There will be a lot of fun to be had here!
But first, we have a JUST FOR FUN challenge to wet your appetite 
and get you into the spirit of things to come.
So why not pop along and join in our Just For Fun challenge...
The challenge will close at 6pm EST on April 30th..
Which if I have my time differences correct will be 
1PM GMT (UK time

Take a moment or two to meet my other teamies....
Cindy
Ina
Irena
Mary
Niki
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.