Followers

Tuesday 20 June 2017

FREEBIE FROM SHEEPSKI DESIGNS

Just a short post this evening.
Its been so hot these past few days, even too hot to craft! lol.
But I managed today to colour this little cutie!
Its a freebie from SheepSki Designs...to celebrate Andreas 100th image!
Congratulations to Andrea and a huge thank you for the cute freebie.
you can grab this freebie on the SheepSki Designs Challenge blog here...

So here is what I did with the cute Snowmen....
Dont forget to stop by the challenge blog and grab your freebie.
Colour it up and show us what you did with it in the Facebook group here...
Have a lovely evening!

Hugs
Mary xx
 






5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!! Those snowmen are so sweet!! I love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, wintery card, Mary! Love those happy snowmen, and you've colored them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo cute, and beautifully coloured ❤️ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, I love the snowmen
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very adorable my friend, love how you colored them!
    Big Hugs,
    Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.