Followers

Friday 4 August 2017

EMERALD CITY CRAFTS CHALLENGE #2 - ANYTHING GOES

Hello!
Our first challenge was a huge success!
Thank you to everyone who entered, it was difficult choosing winners!
You can see the challenge rules right here...
http://emeraldcitycraftschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/p/challenge-rules.html
The challenges will be monthly on the first Friday of each month.
They will run for 3 weeks and the theme will always be
'Anything Goes'
 So here is my bit of inspiration for you this time around....
I chose to create a sort of 'mixed media' mdf tag for this challenge.
I hope you like what I did.
The gorgeous Ephermera cards can be found in the Linda Simpson Designs web shop...
http://lindasimpsondesigns.com
along with lots of beautiful papers and other sets too.
Everything else is from my stash.
I hope you like my inspiration for you.
We do hope you will join our challenges and have some fun.
Happy crafting!

Mary x
DT member at Emerald City Crafts

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful and gorgeous tag.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Mary! Love the design. You can get my ephemera and papers from www.lindasimpsondesigns.com. :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Beautiful Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.