Followers

Friday 17 November 2017

CRAFT CONSORTIUM - HACKNEY & CO - TELL THE BEES

So hello my crafty friends!
I am here today with another of my makes from the beautiful collections from CRAFT CONSORTIUM by HACKNEY & CO....
The beautiful TELL THE BEES COLLECTION!
These are gorgeous papers with matching clear stamps and some cute metal charms.


The TELL THE BEES COLLECTION will all be available from the CRAFT CONSORTIUM website.

Craft Consortium products used
    TELL THE BEES COLLECTION
Other products-----
    RAFFIA
    KRAFT CARD
    'WITH LOVE' STAMP

Do follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see lots more new arrivals and for all our Giveaways!
I will be adding lots more projects here for your inspiration too!
Tag us using #ccmakes so we can see what you make with our products!

Hugs,
Mary x







4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! I love the papers!! The tag is fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary your card is stunning I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Mary!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Mary, love the tag and papers!
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.