Followers

Thursday 15 February 2018

CHALLENGE #1 THE CREATIVE CRAFTERS - A Brand New Adventure!

Well it is finally here!
The very first challenge at THE CREATIVE CRAFTERS Challenge Blog
I do hope you will join us for our very first challenge!
To start with our challenges will be all ANYTHING GOES
and just for fun. We may drop a prize in every now and then.
So here is my DT project for this challenge....
I decided on something simple this time.
I always think black & white look very classy and these patterned papers were perfect too!
So do please stop by the blog and visit my other team members blogs.
We have a very talented bunch of ladies!
Have a wonderful crafty day!

Mary
DT/Owner The Creative Crafters
 xxx

Would also like to enter my card into the following challenges....

MONOCHROME MAGIC
Challenge #8 Monochrome or Monochrome with a Twist of Black and White





6 comments:

  1. Hi Mary this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Good luck with the new challenge blog. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card my friend, love the colors and design! I'm so excited about our new design team! :)
    Hugs, Sherry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous monochrome card Mary, love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love that printed paper and the combo of the 2 is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree that Black and White is classy. Its gorgeous Mary. Thanks for playing along with me this month. Lisa Monochrome Magic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.