Followers

Thursday 3 March 2016

JADE'S SPARKLING BUTTERFLIES #14

Hello, hello!

A new challenge starts today over at
JADE'S SPARKLING BUTTERFLIES
with the theme
MONOCHROME
 
Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is
STARSTAMPZ 
The prize is 
2 DIGI IMAGES 

Here is my inspiration card

I used a cute baby image from a paper pad I had in my stash.
I started by making a 6x4.5in base card. I lined the inside with one of the papers in the colour I had chosen...light brown/beiges/white. I cut out two mats from contrasting papers and layered them to the front of the card. I used a chipboard fancy doily embellishment, some tan coloured flowers and white leaves, made a bow from some tan coloured jute and finally a pair of chipboard baby shoes.

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x

10 comments:

  1. Hello Mary, A fabulous card and adorable image. Love the embellishments which all fit beautifully together.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jade! And thank you for all you do :) x

      Delete
  2. A great composition with this card and that image of the baby is just so cute. Beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, this is adorable - so beautifully happy - so sweetly colored and shaded - just a darling card! hugs, de (PS - loved your story of how you came to paper crafting)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna..actually I didnt colour the image...it was part of the paper pack I used lol..but thank you anyways. The true stories always seem to be the best lol...was a trying time and crafting helped a great deal..its a long day on the chemo ward :) x

      Delete
  4. So adorable Mary, love monochrome cards hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so sweet Mary. Your fabulous image takes centre stage but you have embellished the card so well too. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.