Followers

Sunday 27 March 2016

THE CRAFTY ADDICTS FB GROUP CHALLENGE #5

Good morning and Happy Easter Sunday to you!

This is my half way post as a member of ANNABEL'S ALL STARS team for
THE CRAFTY ADDICTS FB GROUP

The theme for the challenge is
ANYTHING GOES with the option CARD FOR A CHILD
And our lovely sponsors are...
PPINKYDOLLS
&
MELONHEADZ DOODLES

Here is my inspiration card


Image used  BRIDAL PARTY bundle from MELONHEADZ DOODLES
Horseshoe cutting file from TINA FITCH
I coloured the image with Copics.
(One day I will remember to make note of colours)
Small and large flowers were from PETALLU
White card from my stash.
Patterned papers from UHK GALLERY
Ribbon, pearl centres, pearl bows and pearl bead trim all from stash.

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x

2 comments:

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.