Followers

Wednesday 25 May 2016

CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS - CHALLENGE #128

Good morning!

A new challenge starts today over at
CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS
and this will be my last DT post.
Have loved being a part of this DT
but I want to concentrate on other things.
Our sponsor for this challenge is...
SPARKLE n SPRINKLE
and I chose the image
DANIELLE HAT LADY
which is available HERE

Here is my inspiration card

I coloured her with Copics.
I matted and layered the front of a 6x6 base card in blue flowery and a pearlescent card.
I wrapped some white lace and blue and white striped ribbon around the front of the mats then placed a bow in the centre in the same striped ribbon.
I used a sprig of blue paper roses with a small piece of the ribbon tied around them and placed it at the right hand side. Below that I placed a small sentiment.

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x

5 comments:

  1. Mary such a lovely card, sorry to see you go. Thank you so much for all your support, you will be missed, but you can always come back again any time :)

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for having me Erin..I will definately return :) xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Mary. What a lovely image. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.