Followers

Saturday 7 May 2016

GD AT CREATIVE CRAFT COTTAGE

Good morning one and all!

Today I have the pleasure of sharing my inspiration project for
CREATIVE CRAFT COTTAGE
The theme for the challenge is
3 OF A KIND
and I used
WAKING UP BIRDIE
a cute image from
 ROBYN'S FETISH

Here is my GD inspiration card

I used the following....
6X6 Base card.
I cut 2 mats out of papers in shades of grey, one being a wood effect.
I used the same papers to make 2 sentiments.
I coloured the image using COPICS
I placed some tiny flowers over the flowers in the image
and placed a pearl in the centre of 3 of the flowers.
I die cut some leaves and arranged them to give the appearance
of vines growing on the bird house.
I cut a thin strip of paper to make a 'stand' for the bird house..
I die cut a little fence and placed it at the bottom...
The I die cut some grass and placed it along the base of the fence.
Then I placed some tiny white flowers among the grss.
Lastly I placed the sentiments, one at the top, the other to the right
just below the bottom of the bird house.

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit all the DT members to see their fabulous creations.

My thanks to Lisa and Eileen for having me join them as GD.
Thank you for stopping by today.

Mary x

3 comments:

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.