Followers

Tuesday 20 September 2016

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #16 - ANYTHING GOES

Hello!!
Another week, another challenge at
The theme is always 
ANYTHING GOES

For this challenge I decided on  an all white card...
A Christening card.


I cut two pieces of cream card each measuring 6 inches square.
One of the pieces I measured 3/4" down and scored right across to make a valley fold.
I glued this to the back of the first square by only the fold to make a tent card.
I cut two pieces of co-ordinating paper, one 6 7/8 square & 6 3/4 square
and distressed the edges.
I die cut a filigree oval centre piece and slotted a piece of white ribbon through the centre and fastened it to the back of the mats using double sided sticky tape.
I made a triple bow from the same ribbon and placed it on the right on top of the ribbon strip.
I die cut a Christening dress & bonnet and placed them in the middle of the oval.
I embellished with a single white paper flower and leaves below the dress.
I stamped a 'Christening Day sentiment on to a piece of white card, cut into a banner shape at one end, shaped it and placed at the top left. I put two tiny self adhesive pearls on the left side.
Finally I placed a self adhesive white pearl in the corners.

Hope you like my card and it inspires you to join our challenge.
Please visit our other DT members to see their creations too.

Mary x

3 comments:

  1. Such a very beautiful card sweetie. Thank you so much for your lovely comment & thank you for following me hun it means a lot. I'm now your new follwer too ;-)

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.