Followers

Friday 2 September 2016

WINTER WONDERLAND - CUTE CHRISTMAS CHARACTERS

Good morning one and all!

Another new challenge starts today over at
WINTER WONDERLAND
hosted this time around by JUDITH
with a theme of
CUTE XMAS CHARACTERS OR AN EASEL CARD

Our sponsors for this challenge are...

PINK GEM DESIGNS

And the prize is....
2 DIGI IMAGES

Here is  my inspiration card....


I covered the front of my base card with a paper from PION DESIGNS from my stash.

I used a CHRISTMAS GREETING strip from the same collection under the image.
I used a Christmas bauble in chipboard with a piece of red and white twine through the top.
I placed the coloured image on the front of my card.

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x

I used to make this card...
PION DESIGNS GLISTENING SEASON
COLOURED IMAGE FROM PINK GEM DESIGNS
TWINE FROM MY STASH
CHIPBOARD BAUBLE


I entered this card into the following challenges....

LOVE TO CRAFT CHALLENGE #2 - SEPTEMBER ANYTHING GOES
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.