Followers

Friday 5 May 2017

LET'S CRAFT & CREATE CHALLENGE #125

Hello lovely people!
We have a new challenge starting today over at
The theme for this challenge is....
'MAKE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND'
Remember to visit us again for our half-way post from Team 2 on 19th of the month. 
This is my DT inspiration for you this time around.
A simple card this time around.
A 6x6 white base card embossed on the front with 'trellis' embossing folder.
Some die cut ivy and small flowers. I placed 'prills' in the centre of the flowers.
I used a pink bow and a 'Friendship' sentiment.
Hope you like it and I hope you will join our challenge.
This is the prize for the winner of this challenge....
Happy crafting!
Hugs
Mary x

Hope you will also take a minute to visit our other Team 1 DT members blogs for their inspiration.

Cheryl
Ursula
Hazel
Katarzyna
Monika
Sherry
Lis
Janis
Agnieszka
 

2 comments:

  1. I really love that trellis embossing in the background. It makes a lovely addition to those pretty flowers!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the background and flowers!
    Hugs, Sherry x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.