Followers

Monday 15 May 2017

MIX IT UP CHALLENGE #1

Please feel free to take our blog logo and display on your own blog.
***THESE ARE OUR CHALLENGE RULES**
The challenges at MIX IT UP will run for a whole month,
with a midway post on 15th with more inspiration from our DT.
You can enter up to 5 projects in our challenges and combine them with as many 
other challenges as you wish.***
All our challenges will be 'ANYTHING GOES' with an optional twist and your projects
can be anything, cards, ATC, Mixed Media, 3D Projects, Altered Art, papercrafts and/or scrapbook layouts. We want to 'mix it up'!
The challenge will close at 6pm EST (11PM GMT (UK time)
on the last day of the month.
We hope you will join us for all our challenges.
 This is my inspiration project for you.
For this challenge I made a 3D project of a gift box and tag.
I cut out the box using my Silhouette Cameo then embossed the pieces before
putting it together. I also embossed the white flower decoration on the front.
I slotted a piece of co-ordinating ribbon through the holes at the front and tied it in a bow.
I cut out the tag and cupcake embellishment using a Tonic Studios gift box die and
added a green pearl flower at the top.
Hope this will give you lots of inspiration.Take a moment or two to meet my other teamies....

9 comments:

  1. This is my first visit to your Challenge Blog. Is there a monthly theme, or do we just post anything we've made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. Our themes are usually 'Anything Goes with an optional twist. This month it is 'Embossing' Dry/wet/other lol. Hope to see you join in! https://mixitupchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how simple and so lovely your project is for our first challenge at MIU. Looking forward to seeing your next project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary, love your cards and just joined to follow you.xx
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Mary!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gift box and tag my friend, love the colors!
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.