Followers

Wednesday 17 January 2018

CRAFT CONSORTIUM - SANTORO #5

Hi there!
Day 5
and the final day of my projects I made to showcase the adorable
SANTORO collections at CRAFT CONSORTIUM.
Right now there is a sale going on with 25% off!!
So why not pop over and grab a bargain or two.
So my fourth and final project I am sharing is this cute CAROUSEL featuring the papers from KORI KUMI featuring papers from the 8x8 paper collection...
(https://www.craftconsortium.com/product-page/santoro-kori-kumi-8-x8-premium-paper-pack) 
This actually lights up with a battery operated tealight but I could not get a good enough picture to show it.
This is a cutting file which I purchased quite some time ago from a lovely lady ANNE HUXTER whose site is TREASURED TEMPLATES
I thought the papers were perfect for this project and I have to say I adore these Kori Kumi collections! They are so versatile and can be used for so many different projects.
You can see all the SANTORO collections here...
https://www.craftconsortium.com/shop
And click on SANTORO LONDON in the left side bar.
Thank you for joining me again today.
 Happy crafting!!
Mary, 
DT at Craft Consortium 

2 comments:

  1. WOW Mary this is stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is absolutely amazing!! I love, love it!! Wow!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.