Followers

Monday 15 January 2018

CRAFT CONSORTIUM - SANTORO #3

Hi there!
Day 3 
of my projects I made to showcase the adorable
SANTORO collections at CRAFT CONSORTIUM.
Right now there is a sale going on with 25% off!!
So why not pop over and grab a bargain or two.
So my third project I am sharing is this cute card featuring one of the papers from KORI KUMI 'THE ROAD TRIP'...
 
 FRONT VIEW

BACK VIEW
This is a SCREEN CARD (die from Tattered Lace)
I love it! And it fit perfectly with these papers.
The card did not need much else adding to it.
I added a few of the fabric flowers trim and a chipboard tag.
You can see all the SANTORO collections here...
https://www.craftconsortium.com/shop
And click on SANTORO LONDON in the left side bar.
Thank you for joining me today.
 Happy crafting!!
Mary, 
DT at Craft Consortium 

6 comments:

  1. The card design complements the paper perfectly - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary this is absolutely stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Mary, love the card design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning!! I love the screen design!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.