Followers

Friday 2 February 2018

EMERALD CITY CRAFTS CHALLENGE #8

Hello!
Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge, it was difficult choosing winners!
EMERALD CITY CRAFTS
You can see the challenge rules right here...
http://emeraldcitycraftschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/p/challenge-rules.html
The challenges will be monthly on the first Friday of each month.
They will run for 3 weeks and the theme will always be
'Anything Goes'
 So here is my bit of inspiration for you this time around....
 
I used background papers from Linda Simpson Designs web shop...
You will find lots of beautiful papers and other goodies there too.
Everything else came from my stash.
I hope you like my inspiration for you.
We do hope you will join us for some fun.
Happy crafting!

Mary x
DT for Emerald City Crafts

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mary your card is stunning I love the papers and the image is beautiful. The hearts are lovely too. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Mary! I love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! I love the vintage image and the hearts!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.