Followers

Monday 5 February 2018

LET'S CRAFT & CREATE CHALLENGE #134 - ANYTHING GOES + option MOTHERS DAY/MOTHERS

Hello lovely people!
We have a new challenge starting today over at
The theme for this challenge is....
#134 ANYTHING GOES + option MOTHERS DAY/MOTHER
This is my DT inspiration for you this time around.
 
I chose a Shabby chic/Vintage design for my inspiration card.
Hope you like it and I hope you will join our challenge.
Happy crafting!

Hugs
Mary x
Owner & DT member at
Let's Craft & Create

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mary this is a stunning card I love the design it is so pretty. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Mary.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.