Followers

Friday 1 April 2016

CCC DIGI CREATIONS GUEST DESIGNER

Good morning!

A new challenge starts today over at
CCC DIGI CREATIONS
and I am very honoured to have been asked to be a GUEST DESIGNER for this challenge.
Many thanks to Lisa and Eileen. 
And the lovely sponsor for the challenge is...
DOCTOR DIGI

I used the image SIMPLY SANTA
So here is my GD project


I used a 6x4 red base card and a red paper to layer the front.
I placed a vintage style tag in top left corner, a red fabric poinsettia in the top right corner and a Xmas sentiment in the bottom left corner. I adhered the image to a frame using sticky pads to give it depth, then placed the framed image in the bottom right corner. On the inside I placed a framed verse card.

These are the Copics I used to colour the image.

And thats my GD project.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit the DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and do add your creations to the challenge.

Mary x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Card Mary and great colouring of this image. Thanks for joining us as GD for this challenge. Lisa DT CCC Digi Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.