Followers

Monday 4 April 2016

OUR CRAFTY CORNER #8

Hello again!

A new challenge starts today over at
OUR CRAFTY CORNER
with the theme
ANYTHING GOES 
And our lovely sponsor for this challenge is...

For my inspirationproject for this challenge I used
RORY'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION


I used a 6x4 pink base card and layered it with a deeper pink card.
I die cut the coloured image using a rectangle with round corners.
I left it as is with a white background and placed some small flat backed pearls around it.
I used sticky foam pads to adhere the image to the card so the card didnt look 'flat'.
I placed a sentiment in the top left and bottom right corners.


These are the Copics I used to colour the image.

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x


5 comments:

  1. Have you put sticky numbers on all of your pens? It must have taken forever! :) Super handy tho :) This is a lovely image and a super card!

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for lovely comment Annabel. I only put sticky numbers on the Copic Ciao pens lol. I have mostly Copic Sketch markers and they dont need numbering lol. xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Mary, Lovely image and lovely colour. Thank you for a great challenge .

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Mary, Lovely image and lovely colour. Thank you for a great challenge .

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.