Followers

Wednesday 13 April 2016

CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASON #125

Good morning!

A new challenge starts today over at
CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS
with the theme
TIC TAC TOE
And our lovely sponsor is...
THAT CRAFT PLACE
A huge thank you to Lisa & Danny for the sponsorship.

I used the image
DOTTY BUBBLES
for my inspiration project.
Shes really very cute!

Here is my inspiration card...


Isnt she just the cutest!?

 These are the Copics I used to colour her.


I started with a deep pink base card, layered it with pink and white spotty card.
In the top right corner I placed a bow and lace through a ribbon slider...didnt quite get it right as you cant see the slider so apologies for that.
I placed some tiny pink flowers around her and a sentiment at the bottom.

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x


5 comments:

  1. Aw lush I love Dotty bubbles too Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card as always hun, love the image and the lovely colours. Thank you for a great challenge this fortnight.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card as always hun, love the image and the lovely colours. Thank you for a great challenge this fortnight.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card love the image. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.