Followers

Wednesday 18 October 2017

CRAFT CONSORTIUM - ENGLISH GARDEN - WITH LOVE

So hello my crafty friends!
I am here today with another of my makes from the beautiful collections from CRAFT CONSORTIUM by HACKNEY & CO....
The beautiful ENGLISH GARDEN collection!
Front of the card...
Side view showing inside of card....
Fancy Corner making a small pocket....
Sentiment tag and cotton lace trim
Beautiful topper from The Songbirds Secret papers....

The ENGLISH GARDEN papers and the Always & Forever embellishments are all be available from the CRAFT CONSORTIUM website.

Craft Consortium products used
    English Garden papers
   Always & Forever self-adhesive pearls
   Always & Forever Hearts
   Linen Trim (Tell The Bees Collection)
Other products-----from my own stash
     Corner Die
     'With Love' stamp
     The Songbirds Secret papers from Pion Designs

Do follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see lots more new arrivals and for all our Giveaways!
I will be adding lots more projects here for your inspiration too!
Tag us using #ccmakes so we can see what you make with our products!

Hugs,
Mary x

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous... and loving your photo's., Mary. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Mary!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Mary, I love the image, papers, tag and corner die! Fabulous design!
    Big Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.