Followers

Wednesday 11 October 2017

CRAFT CONSORTIUM - Hackney & Co - TELL THE BEES

So hello my crafty friends!
I am here today with another of my makes from the beautiful collections from
CRAFT CONSORTIUM
by HACKNEY & CO....
The beautiful TELL THE BEES collection
These are gorgeous papers with matching clear stamps and ribbons.
 
I made this as a kind of book card and added the tag in the centre circle on the centre page.
The inside of the book card showing the middle 'page'.
Another view of the inside of the card.
The TELL THE BEES collection are all available from Create & Craft or from the
CRAFT CONSORTIUM website.

Craft Consortium products used
    Tell The Bees papers
    Tell The Bees stamps
    Tell The Bees ribbon
    Tell The Bees sequins
    Always & Forever resin flowers
Other products-----
     Twine from my own stash
   
Do follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see lots more new arrivals and for all our Giveaways!
I will be adding lots more projects here for your inspiration too!
Tag us using #ccmakes so we can see what you make with our products!

Hugs,
Mary x







6 comments:

  1. Hi Mary this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary. Adore this collection I must get it at some point thanks for sharing this beautiful project hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation my friend! I love the papers, bee tag and design!
    Big Hugs, Sherry xx
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Mary, Love the papers and beautiful bee tag.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so creative and gorgeous!! I love the book design!! The papers and details are fabulous!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.