Followers

Wednesday 18 October 2017

CRAFT CONSORTIUM - HACKNEY & CO - WINTER WOODLAND

So hello my crafty friends!
I am here today with another of my makes from the beautiful collections from CRAFT CONSORTIUM by HACKNEY & CO....
The beautiful WINTER WOODLAND!
Thee are gorgeous papers with matching clear stamps and some cute metal charms.
I made this hanging ornament using 3D stars.
I used an svg cutting file for my Silhouette Cameo electronic machine.
 The WINTER WOODLAND papers, stamps and charms will all be available from Create & Craft or from the CRAFT CONSORTIUM website.

Craft Consortium products used
    Winter Woodland papers
Other products-----
     Red Poinsettias
     Red Satin Ribbon
    
Do follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see lots more new arrivals and for all our Giveaways!
I will be adding lots more projects here for your inspiration too!
Tag us using #ccmakes so we can see what you make with our products!

Hugs,
Mary x

4 comments:

  1. Hi this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project Mary, love the papers and flowers!
    Big Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful hanging ornament!! I love the papers you used!! It's so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.